Murga-Projects Forums

Full Version: Demo files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perhaps a bit too early as murgalua is still undergoing testing... but this was easy to set up.

A MurgaLua Gallery has been created. The gallery is designed such that anybody can easily add their demos to the gallery.

All I need is

1. A single lua file or a zipped archive
  2. A screenshot of the demo in action (max width = 250px)
  3. The metadata listed below, saved as a text file ending with ".mtd". The bits enclosed between %...% need to be replaced with appropriate information. The {{local_lua}} are to be used if the files are stored on my server. You however have the option to replace this by a full path to resources stored on your own server.
  4. Optional, a screencast of the demo in action

Code:
<keywords>
    <material>murgalua</material>
</keywords>

<resource_description>
    <name>%title of your demo%</name>
    <description>%Short description... this can include basic html tags%</description>
    <author>%your name%</author>
    <license>%the license under which this work is distributed%</license>
    <url_image>{{local_gif}}</url_image>
    <url_download>{{local_zip}}</url_download>
    <url_movie>{{local_mov}}</url_movie>
</resource_description>

<contact_details>
    <author_email>%your email... this information is never made available to the end user... it is only for internal use, when I need to contact authors for further information on their demos%</author_email>
</contact_details>

widged Wrote:
Perhaps a bit too early as murgalua is still undergoing testing... but this was easy to set up.

I have just seen this from the airport as I checked up on things ("RealLife TM" has been catching up with me lately and I'm all over the place), anyway, I can say is ...

AWESOME !!

Thank you ;-)

Cheers
JohnM

Consider it as a thanks for your hard work ;-).
Reference URL's