Murga-Projects Forums

Full Version: wxGlade for lua
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is an experimental version of the wxGLade GUI builder which will generate lua code. Of course, murgaLua doesn't include wxLua, but it can be added as a package.

I've experimented with it briefly and it has some nice features and a lot of potential.

If you support lua, you might want to check it out and send a note of encouragement to Makoto Hamanaka, who is the developer. His email is at the bottom of the page.
see also
Personally I don't see any reason to pursue wxLua with murgaLua. The existing setup uses FLTK as the gui components. If you want wx, it might be best to consider simply using wxLua. Combining it with murgaLua would create a lot of redundant widgets and make it very fat.
I wasn't suggesting making wxLua part of murgaLua. Just that wxLua could be used with murgaLua for those who require features that may not be in FLTK or those who just prefer wx. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that.

I think this forum and the murgaLua documentation should help people make the most out of available lua resources even if they are not part of murgaLua itself.
Gotcha. I think i actually misinterpreted your post last night (it's a weekend thing =))
Reference URL's