Murga-Projects Forums

Full Version: New release out before the end of the year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So Mr. Murga, whatcha got cooking in there?
Inquiring minds want to know.
I'm just curious what you are trying to make happen back their behind the curtains.
Hi, JohnM.
New release of murgalua 0.7 include embeded webserver, ajax and others.

What webserver in new murgalua 0,7 ? (like embed xavante or ladle, luna webserver, or etc).

Can you include/embed web browser too in murgalua ? (like webkit, gecko).
Such as weabers (http://www.inspired-archetypes.com/weabers.php).

I think it great and complete.

art,
cheers.
++++++++++++++++++++
| Where are you JohnM ? |
++++++++++++++++++++

+++++ + ++++ +
++++ ++ +++++
++ ++ + +
++ ++ + +
+++++ + +++++

+++++++++++++++++++

art Wrote:
What webserver in new murgalua 0,7 ? (like embed xavante or ladle, luna webserver, or etc).

You were in that other thread, where John said it is "to provide a basic interface in a couple of lines of code." If you've ever configured a router from a web browser, that's an idea of what it might do. I'm sure it's far from a full-featured server in the sense that most people think of them.

I'm sure it's possible, considering MurgaLua contains a full Lua, to add your desired webserver to it as a module (it might take some tweaking). Personally I would consider *not* doing this for anything more than experiments and fun. If you require a Lua-based web server for serving up "rich" content to others (embedded media, dynamic pages, etc) I'd suggest that you use Lua, since it is faster and lighter than MurgaLua (no offense intended). But if you do not have Lua as a requirement, I can't say I understand the desire for it.

art Wrote:
++++++++++++++++++++
| Where are you JohnM ? |
++++++++++++++++++++

I have been away for a long time.

I am back ... And back to work :-)

Cheers
JohnM

Hoorah! I knew if we won the uDevGames contest John would return.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's