Murga-Projects Forums

Full Version: UPDATED - MurgaLua 0.7.0 Binaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mvolovich Wrote:
Can you build murgalua static for AMD64 platform? Will I have any problems with build it from source when murgalua 0.7.0 released?

You won't have problems, however, I am going to do Win64 and Linux64 builds this weekend (I have to set everything up).

Cheers
John de Murga

JohnMurga Wrote:

mvolovich Wrote:
Can you build murgalua static for AMD64 platform? Will I have any problems with build it from source when murgalua 0.7.0 released?

You won't have problems, however, I am going to do Win64 and Linux64 builds this weekend (I have to set everything up).

Cheers
John de Murga

WOW!! Thank you!!

mvolovich Wrote:

JohnMurga Wrote:

mvolovich Wrote:

Cheers
John de Murga

WOW!! Thank you!!

Sorry, didn't get time this weekend, should get round to it in the next couple of days.
As for the Win64 build, that'll come later.

Cheers
JohnM

JohnMurga Wrote:

mvolovich Wrote:

JohnMurga Wrote:

mvolovich Wrote:

Cheers
John de Murga

WOW!! Thank you!!

Sorry, didn't get time this weekend, should get round to it in the next couple of days.
As for the Win64 build, that'll come later.

Cheers
JohnM

I am sorry, have you any results with 64 bit version for linux?

As long as the 64 bit version is not ready: you can run the 32 bit static (perhaps with rlwrap for interactive interpretter history).
Atleast, here it works.
greetz, JP
well done

JohnMurga Wrote:
I updated your Widget demo (hacked a little and fixed a couple of typos), it is included in the snapshot

Thank you. I merged my changes since Beta 4 with this one. I haven't got a version control system set up, so I did it manually -- hope I didn't break anything. Also overlooked that you fixed some typos...those fixes may have gotten lost, but I haven't verified that yet. I'll get back to it after learning more about some of the new features. Really looking forward to playing with audio.

Sorry for the lack of updates and 64Bit builds ...

Family and work are taking up most of my time right now.

Progress is being made, and the code is frozen, but it is slow.

Cheers
JohnM
the freebsd version cant run on our server which has a Freebsd 7.2
Sorry, I have been on an extended holiday with no computers ...

What error do you get ?

Cheers
JohnM
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's