Murga-Projects Forums
MurgaLua version fully source compatible with 5.1.4? - Printable Version

+- Murga-Projects Forums (http://www.murga-projects.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Project Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: MurgaLua - General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: MurgaLua version fully source compatible with 5.1.4? (/showthread.php?tid=375)

MurgaLua version fully source compatible with 5.1.4? - Foozle - 03-27-2010 09:41 AM

Built MurgaLua with LuaJIT 1.x a couple years ago. Fast and compatible.
I'm interested in building a version of MurgaLua with LuaJIT 2.0 (as it evolves)
Is there a stable source-available version of MurgaLua available that's fully compatible with 5.1.4?
The LuaJIT 2 beta is very zippy, but MurgaLua .70 is binary-only so far, and afaik the most recent MurgaLua source distribution precedes 5.1.4. Is MurgaLua source available that might be compatible?

Thanks much,

--Foozle

RE: MurgaLua version fully source compatible with 5.1.4? - jpjacobs - 03-30-2010 12:55 AM

I would be most interested in a LuaJIT2.0 version of murgaLua too!
JP

RE: MurgaLua version fully source compatible with 5.1.4? - JohnMurga - 03-31-2010 07:07 PM

Hi,

The next test build with source will come out April 18th.

Sorry for the delay but I wanted to tidy things up.

Unfortunately LuaJIT2 supports even less CPUs than LuaJIT1, so it is not something I am that interested in :-(

Cheers
John de Murga

RE: MurgaLua version fully source compatible with 5.1.4? - JohnMurga - 04-12-2010 07:09 PM

JohnMurga Wrote:
Hi,

The next test build with source will come out April 18th.

Sorry for the delay but I wanted to tidy things up.

Unfortunately LuaJIT2 supports even less CPUs than LuaJIT1, so it is not something I am that interested in :-(

Cheers
John de Murga

Ooops, my better half had other plans ...

Next build will now come out on the 24th of April.

Cheers
John de Murga