News : The level of daily SPAM has reached insane proportions, all registrations are now manual. I ask you to send me an e-mail (john (at) murga (dot) org), to confirm that you want me to create an account for you.

Post Reply  Post Thread 
Welcome !
JohnMurga
Administrator

Group: Administrators
Big Grin  Welcome !

What better to open the forum than with a release announcement ?

Here it is :

murgaLua 0.4 (2nd of April of 2007)
Mainly a bugfix release although it contains a few interesting additions.
Coincides with the relocation of the web-site and the opening of a projects forum.

• Added two new utility functions to the "murgaLua" library (printDebug and filterTable).
  • Added more examples for multi-line edit boxes, menus, XML, and a few other things.
  • Further improved the build process (specially for Win32) and re-built against latest APIs.
  • Fl_Text_Buffer, Fl_Text_Display and Fl_Text_Editor are now officially not supported.
    (There are pretty bloaty and hard to use, see the multi-line example for fairly good alternatives)
  • Fixed convertFluidToMurgaLua.sh and added convertFluidToMurgaLua.lua (by Markku Kotiaho).
    (Thanks to Markku Windows users without MingW/Cygwin can now convert Fluid generated UIs).
  • Fixed a few more FLTK bugs.
  • Thanks to Jeff Campbell for his boundless support.

Enjoy and please post your comments

Cheers
JohnM

04-03-2007 05:48 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
Welcome ! - JohnMurga - 04-03-2007 05:48 AM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites