News : The level of daily SPAM has reached insane proportions, all registrations are now manual. I ask you to send me an e-mail (john (at) murga (dot) org), to confirm that you want me to create an account for you.

Post Reply  Post Thread 
Lua stand-alone audio library

Group: Registered
RE: Lua stand-alone audio library

ok, I had a look at the issue reported by jpjacobs, and, to my dislike, also on my machine I cannot get proteaAudio working under murgaLua Linux.

I'm wondering what could be the cause of it, my first guess was that there is something missing in murgaLua like bindings to libdl or so. Indeed, a test of murgaLua with ldd returned "Not a dynamic executable." However, then I realized that murgaLua is packed with upx, after decompression it obviously shows its binding to libdl.

So I do not have the slightest clue why there is this error. Since proteaAudio works with the unchanged standard Lua, this gives me the impression that there's something special with murgaLua. Has anyone ever been successful in creating a dynamic lua C module working with murgaLua under Linux? If yes, I'd be really keen on peeping in the Makefile. Please, if someone knows something about this, let me know, I'll happily adapt my build script.

01-23-2009 06:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
Lua stand-alone audio library - znarf - 01-10-2009, 11:34 PM
RE: Lua stand-alone audio library - znarf - 01-21-2009, 10:21 PM
RE: Lua stand-alone audio library - znarf - 01-22-2009, 09:15 PM
RE: Lua stand-alone audio library - znarf - 01-23-2009 06:31 AM
RE: Lua stand-alone audio library - znarf - 02-05-2009, 07:54 AM
RE: Lua stand-alone audio library - znarf - 02-06-2009, 08:13 AM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend