News : The level of daily SPAM has reached insane proportions, all registrations are now manual. I ask you to send me an e-mail (john (at) murga (dot) org), to confirm that you want me to create an account for you.

Post Reply  Post Thread 
UPDATED - MurgaLua 0.7.0 Binaries
mikshaw

Group: Registered
RE: MurgaLua 0.7.0 Binaries here !!

Both the static version and non-Xft version loaded without complaining in the one Linux system I tried.
So far everything seems to be working mostly smoothly. My internet system has several "outdated" libraries, including OSS, so I'll wait to try out sound when I boot into Debian or Tiny Core.

Quote:
And I have updated mikshaw's demos

I tried to get back to working on Beta5 using murgaLua 0.7.0, and it's been so long I'm feeling lost. I can't even remember why I took out the external editor code =o)

EDIT: I made the mistake of waiting until i was half asleep to do testing in other distros, so i don't have much info, but tested the audio in Debian Etch and the standard murgaLua worked great. The non-Xft and static versions didn't work for the audio test. I don't know if they didn't work in Debian at all, since I was wanting to just sleep at the time and didn't pay much attention to the error messages =o)

I still have to test in Tiny Core and Pure:Dyne, so I'll be making a more reasonable summary of all systems when that happens.

This post was last modified: 06-02-2009 10:52 AM by mikshaw.

05-30-2009 10:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
RE: MurgaLua 0.7.0 Binaries here !! - mikshaw - 05-30-2009 10:45 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites