News : The level of daily SPAM has reached insane proportions, all registrations are now manual. I ask you to send me an e-mail (john (at) murga (dot) org), to confirm that you want me to create an account for you.

Post Reply  Post Thread 
Current state and planned features, please read - UPDATED

Group: Administrators
RE: Current state and planned features, please read.

Thanks for the feedback :-)

widged Wrote:
... slow to use. Dokuwiki (wiki) is another very popular option. I am familiar with both and can easily set up a demo of these, with admin access to you to play and explore. Don't hesitate to contact me for more information on these (or others).

I have experience with Dokuwiki  ... As a Wiki I liked it, but it isn't really what I'd want.

I had a test project with Exponent ( about a year ago ... And it worked fantastically, I am thinking I'll do some tests with that and them maybe transfer EVERYTHING (I wrote a program to export offline docs from exponent too).

And that way trusted users can contribute.

For raw issue tracking I actually like the idea of using the forum, as in reality it does work well for smaller projects ... But for that I have to change the forum layout and add the new categories. I do have a bug-tracker of choice, but I don't think it is warranted for something of this size (and I don't remember the name).

widged Wrote:
I have a candidate. An app written in another language I would like to try and transfer to murgalua. Already relies on sqlite. That's a bookmarks manager that uses a delicious type of category tagging, but backed up by an ontology tree.

Sounds interesting, I thinking of writing a generic DB browser app myself ... So people can browse and modify all these sqlite dabases that programs create nowadays :-)

06-11-2007 10:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Current state and planned features, please read. - JohnMurga - 06-11-2007 10:11 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites