News : The level of daily SPAM has reached insane proportions, all registrations are now manual. I ask you to send me an e-mail (john (at) murga (dot) org), to confirm that you want me to create an account for you.

Post Reply  Post Thread 
Current state and planned features, please read - UPDATED
widged

Group: Registered
RE: Current state and planned features, please read.

JohnMurga Wrote:
I had a test project with Exponent (http://www.exponentcms.org/) about a year ago ... And it worked fantastically, I am thinking I'll do some tests with that and them maybe transfer EVERYTHING (I wrote a program to export offline docs from exponent too).

Didn't know about exponent. Had a quick look. Interesting!

JohnMurga Wrote:
For raw issue tracking I actually like the idea of using the forum, as in reality it does work well for smaller projects

Agreed

JohnMurga Wrote:

widged Wrote:
I have a candidate. An app written in another language I would like to try and transfer to murgalua. Already relies on sqlite. That's a bookmarks manager that uses a delicious type of category tagging, but backed up by an ontology tree.

Sounds interesting, I thinking of writing a generic DB browser app myself ... So people can browse and modify all these sqlite dabases that programs create nowadays :-)

An utility very much alike phpmyadmin would be cool (if this is what you have in mind).

In the list of requests, what about sound? fltk doesn't integrate it for now, I believe? Would it be possible to design a murgalua application wherein sounds would be played?

06-12-2007 07:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Current state and planned features, please read. - widged - 06-12-2007 07:45 AM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites