News : The level of daily SPAM has reached insane proportions, all registrations are now manual. I ask you to send me an e-mail (john (at) murga (dot) org), to confirm that you want me to create an account for you.

Post Reply  Post Thread 
gallery of demos updated
mikshaw

Group: Registered
RE: gallery of demos updated

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, but I'm guessing that the main thing would be not having to wait for the window to display. A quick fix might be to eliminate the thumbnail previews, athough I'm not sure that's acceptible. With no disrespect intended, this script was based on a test which itself was incomplete and in need of serious improvement. So you might consider looking at my image viewer, which stores only one image at a time (or so I assume...maybe ram usage increases with each loaded image, but i haven't checked that yet) and uses a file list instead of thumbnails. It's a work in progress, and it needs to be modified to work in 0.5.5 (I haven't worked on it in a few weeks), but it does not suffer from an initial wait period, and does not lock up when you enter a directory of thousands of images. It might give you some ideas.
http://www.murga-projects.com/forum/show...php?tid=53

08-03-2007 10:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
gallery of demos updated - widged - 06-11-2007, 10:03 AM
RE: gallery of demos updated - mikshaw - 06-12-2007, 01:34 AM
RE: gallery of demos updated - widged - 06-12-2007, 02:50 AM
RE: gallery of demos updated - mikshaw - 06-12-2007, 05:35 AM
RE: gallery of demos updated - observer - 08-03-2007, 01:42 PM
RE: gallery of demos updated - mikshaw - 08-03-2007 10:07 PM
RE: gallery of demos updated - observer - 08-11-2007, 07:23 AM