News : The level of daily SPAM has reached insane proportions, all registrations are now manual. I ask you to send me an e-mail (john (at) murga (dot) org), to confirm that you want me to create an account for you.

Post Reply  Post Thread 
Which FLTK version in murgaLua?
mikshaw

Group: Registered
Which FLTK version in murgaLua?

I just noticed the FLTK documentation included with MurgaLua 0.4.1 is for FLTK 1.1.8 rather than the current stable 1.1.7. This doesn't bother me at all, I was just curious if you actually used 1.1.8. If so, I should probably consult that version of the docs rather than the stable version I've been reading.
The only doc that mentions the FLTK version, as far as I can tell, is the README that says "murgaLua uses FLTK 1.1.X".

On a semi-similar note, do you plan to use FLTK 2.x at any time in the semi-near future (depending on when it's "semi-stable", maybe)? I've never looked into it much, but it seems to be pretty good as far as features go. I just hope it won't be another mess like Gtk2, where it's so bulky and slow that a lot of developers just stick with the previous version.

06-14-2007 07:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
Which FLTK version in murgaLua? - mikshaw - 06-14-2007 07:45 AM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites