News : The level of daily SPAM has reached insane proportions, all registrations are now manual. I ask you to send me an e-mail (john (at) murga (dot) org), to confirm that you want me to create an account for you.

Post Reply  Post Thread 
[WIP] MurgaLua Reference Tool

Group: Registered
RE: [WIP] MurgaLua Reference Tool - a little help?

I mean so that its available to the system globally to paste.

I'm sorry, but I still don't understand. To what "text" are you referring? Is it the widget source code, the notes, both? Something else? I haven't done any work yet with copy/paste other than a test of drag and drop of a file onto a murgaLua interface in order to retrieve the filename of the dragged file, and that took hours to work out and its reliability seems to be dependent on your desktop environment. No idea yet about exporting from murgaLua to external applications, but that will hopefully come eventually.

Anyway...get the version out. This things handy but stuff
is missing, like event enumerations.

I'm going to be making minor tweaks over the next several days, and plan to spend a few hours testing it thoroughly in Windows, and then it will be considered a first beta. There are no plans for more additional functions or widgets until after that time (there are a few additions already that are not in the alpha). Please keep in mind that this project is being developed as I learn more about murgaLua, which is why there are things missing (still lots to learn), and is the reason I initially asked for help so I wouldn't need to do all my learning by poking at things.

I have a bare naked source forge project if you want to create and SVN space for your mad science.

That sounds like a good idea, thanks. I have no clue how SVN or similar systems work, so I'll need to do some research. Basically I just work on a single directory structure and periodically zip up an archive when it reaches a satisfactory state.

01-10-2008 02:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
[WIP] MurgaLua Reference Tool - mikshaw - 07-10-2007, 05:00 PM
RE: [WIP] MurgaLua Reference Tool - a little help? - mikshaw - 01-10-2008 02:22 AM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites