News : The level of daily SPAM has reached insane proportions, all registrations are now manual. I ask you to send me an e-mail (john (at) murga (dot) org), to confirm that you want me to create an account for you.

Post Reply  Post Thread 
Vim syntax file

Group: Registered
RE: Vim syntax file (WARNING: very long post!)

Updated the original post with the additions from this morning. I've gotten as far as Fl_Text_Display with searching the individual widgets.

I don't quite understand the syntax of some parts of murgaLua...some things seem to be inconsistent with the majority (such as Fl_Shared_Image), so there are and may be in the future minor changes to those things. For example, I had originally used "Fl_Shared_Image.get" as a syntax string, but discovered that Fl_Shared_Image has most of the same methods as other image objects, so changed it simply to "Fl_Shared_Image". This means any script that currently uses "Fl_Shared_Image<dot>get" rather than "Fl_Shared_Image<colon>get" won't fully highlight that string.

That colon-or-dot thing makes my head hurt. It makes no sense to me.

Also, a note about the actual colors used:
I chose keywords that produced colors that looked comfortable to me, rather than focusing on the relationship of the keyword to the actual type of object is being highlighted. This might be annoying to some people.

This post was last modified: 09-11-2007 12:46 AM by mikshaw.

09-11-2007 12:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
Vim syntax file - mikshaw - 09-10-2007, 10:52 AM
RE: Vim syntax file (WARNING: very long post!) - mikshaw - 09-11-2007 12:39 AM
RE: Vim syntax file - mikshaw - 09-11-2007, 05:42 AM
RE: Vim syntax file - mikshaw - 02-29-2008, 04:46 AM
RE: Vim syntax file - mikshaw - 02-29-2008, 06:19 AM
RE: Vim syntax file - mikshaw - 10-23-2010, 02:20 PM
RE: Vim syntax file - mikshaw - 01-01-2011, 12:59 AM

View a Printable Version