News : The level of daily SPAM has reached insane proportions, all registrations are now manual. I ask you to send me an e-mail (john (at) murga (dot) org), to confirm that you want me to create an account for you.

Post Reply  Post Thread 
Initial build of version 0.6.0
JohnMurga
Administrator

Group: Administrators
RE: Initial build of version 0.6.0

mikshaw Wrote:
I'm here =o)
Unfortunately, I have piles of snow to clear out today, so won't get a chance to look at it much until later. But I definitely wanted to see how the pixmap embedding works, and I gotta say THANK YOU very much for this!
It doesn't work exactly as I thought it would, but I figured it out after a few segfaults =o)
Important thing to note is that it doesn't accept the comments that you would typically see in an XPM file, including the initial /* XPM */

Glad you liked it :-)

It's totally based on how FLTK structures things internally, for Pixmaps you'll get an idea of what this by looking at the rotation demo...
I add some additional attributes for convenience, but that's about it.

One of the many things I have to document.

mikshaw Wrote:
I'm really looking forward to seeing how user data works.

The menu example has a sampler ...

Basically you can set the user data for any control or menu item, this is particularly useful if you have a group or menu, where many items got to the same callback ... This allows you add a function or information to influence the routing (for the menu example I make it possible to associate a function to each item, and that could even be the same function with different parameters).

Not that I explained it very well, and I fell short on the example :-(

mikshaw Wrote:
I also got the same error message on Linux (DSL 4) as xleitex did on XP when opening murgaLua with no argument.

Now that is weird ... I fixed the problem on Windows, but if it's happening on Linux then it's for a different reason.

I'm on it :-)

Cheers
JohnM

01-20-2008 03:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
Initial build of version 0.6.0 - JohnMurga - 01-19-2008, 08:30 PM
RE: Initial build of version 0.6.0 - znarf - 01-20-2008, 12:07 AM
RE: Initial build of version 0.6.0 - JohnMurga - 01-20-2008 03:16 AM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites