News : The level of daily SPAM has reached insane proportions, all registrations are now manual. I ask you to send me an e-mail (john (at) murga (dot) org), to confirm that you want me to create an account for you.

Post Reply  Post Thread 
a brief look at murgaLua 0.6.8
JohnMurga
Administrator

Group: Administrators
RE: a brief look at murgaLua 0.6.8

Hi,

LuaCom is not part of core murgaLua, however, finding a version that is compatible with murgaLua is nigh on impossible ...
So I am bundling the pre-build DLL so people can play with this on Windows.

I have to make this clear in the docs.

The LuaSys integration has to be tidied up, and yes, it is my intention to remove all the system specific stuff.

jpjacobs Wrote:
Nice thing, the wiki. Can you make me an account?

Done :-)

jpjacobs Wrote:
What about a simple IRC channel on freenode?

Well, at the moment I have a couple of issues ...

I am not finding time to do anything, and what we really need is a nice and tidy murgaLua 0.6.8 release. The binaries are final (apart from the Mac build which I have to redo), but the release as a whole is a mess as it lacks proper documentation and support files.

I am working on this ...
But I just don't have much time over the next few weeks.

And my other problem is that I am going on holiday for a two an a half weeks soon, which means I'll probably have exactly zero time for computer stuff.

Either way I have to sort out version 0.6.8 of murgaLua in some way before I go on holiday.

Then, when I get back there will be a 0.6.9 at some point ... And then a longer pause as I try to really sort out the documentation, examples, fl_tree, fl_table, etc ... But that would be for 0.7.0

Cheers
John de Murga

05-06-2008 07:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
a brief look at murgaLua 0.6.8 - znarf - 05-02-2008, 11:41 PM
RE: a brief look at murgaLua 0.6.8 - JohnMurga - 05-06-2008 07:56 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites