News : The level of daily SPAM has reached insane proportions, all registrations are now manual. I ask you to send me an e-mail (john (at) murga (dot) org), to confirm that you want me to create an account for you.

Post Reply  Post Thread 
Lua stand-alone audio library
znarf

Group: Registered
RE: Lua stand-alone audio library

Hi,
thanks again for your feedback. I've updated proteaAudio according to Juergen's suggestions (additional includes) and moved the files in the zip archives to single subfolders (thanks to Jan-Pieter for this idea).

Quote:
the new OpenMoko murgaLua does have some problems that I had to patch RtAudio itself in order to fix.

I've updated rtAudio to the brand-new 4.0.5 release, which seems to fix a few issues.

Quote:
I have a lot of testing left to do, but it is something that I'd like to bundle with the final runtimes (if you don't mind).

Of course you are very welcome to bundle proteaAudio, as one of my motivations when writing it was to give something back to murgaLua.
If possible, I'd also like to apply your patches to the proteaAudio stand-alone release, in order to keep future improvements compatible.

Regards,
Gerald

02-05-2009 07:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
Lua stand-alone audio library - znarf - 01-10-2009, 11:34 PM
RE: Lua stand-alone audio library - znarf - 01-21-2009, 10:21 PM
RE: Lua stand-alone audio library - znarf - 01-22-2009, 09:15 PM
RE: Lua stand-alone audio library - znarf - 01-23-2009, 06:31 AM
RE: Lua stand-alone audio library - znarf - 02-05-2009 07:54 AM
RE: Lua stand-alone audio library - znarf - 02-06-2009, 08:13 AM