News : The level of daily SPAM has reached insane proportions, all registrations are now manual. I ask you to send me an e-mail (john (at) murga (dot) org), to confirm that you want me to create an account for you.

Post Reply  Post Thread 
Lua stand-alone audio library
Juergen

Group: Registered
RE: Lua stand-alone audio library

znarf Wrote:
Hi,
thanks again for your feedback. I've updated proteaAudio according to Juergen's suggestions (additional includes) and moved the files in the zip archives to single subfolders (thanks to Jan-Pieter for this idea).

"rtaudio/RtAudio.cpp" is still missing the "#include <climits>". Otherwise I get an error, because INT_MAX is undeclared.

Also you did link explicitly against /usr/lib/liblua5.1.so which is an error. First the name should be liblua.so.5.1 and second if you link explicitly, the user has to provide the library "liblua5.1.so" (which is ill named), even if the symbols can be provided otherwise. If you use "-llua" then the compiler uses lazy linking and if the symbols can be resolved otherwise (from LD_PRELOAD or they are already imported from the interpreter or another library) the linker doesn't insist to load it.

Juergen

02-05-2009 08:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
Lua stand-alone audio library - znarf - 01-10-2009, 11:34 PM
RE: Lua stand-alone audio library - znarf - 01-21-2009, 10:21 PM
RE: Lua stand-alone audio library - znarf - 01-22-2009, 09:15 PM
RE: Lua stand-alone audio library - znarf - 01-23-2009, 06:31 AM
RE: Lua stand-alone audio library - znarf - 02-05-2009, 07:54 AM
RE: Lua stand-alone audio library - Juergen - 02-05-2009 08:57 AM
RE: Lua stand-alone audio library - znarf - 02-06-2009, 08:13 AM