News : The level of daily SPAM has reached insane proportions, all registrations are now manual. I ask you to send me an e-mail (john (at) murga (dot) org), to confirm that you want me to create an account for you.

Post Reply  Post Thread 
murgaLua-0.5.PREVIEW ... Out now
JohnMurga
Administrator

Group: Administrators
RE: murgaLua-0.5.PREVIEW ... Out now

Any feedback on this would be appreciated, for starters I want to state that the drawSleepTest.lua is really an example on how NOT to do things ...

Filtering for events can be risky unless you know exactly what to filter on, for instance I have just noticed that I have to add event "16" to line 3 on one of my Windows machines ... Otherwise the program exists right away.

Secondly, to keep the UI responsive I recommend using the murgaLua.createFltkTimer() control instead of the new sleep function (although the sleep function is pretty useful for other things).

I don't know when I'll make the new release, but I would hope to get a lot of feedback on this release and incorporate some new features, as well as fixes and my own new stuff before the full release.

Cheers
JohnM

07-02-2007 08:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
RE: murgaLua-0.5.PREVIEW ... Out now - JohnMurga - 07-02-2007 08:10 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites