News : The level of daily SPAM has reached insane proportions, all registrations are now manual. I ask you to send me an e-mail (john (at) murga (dot) org), to confirm that you want me to create an account for you.

Post Reply  Post Thread 
[WIP] MurgaLua Reference Tool
Juergen

Group: Registered
RE: [WIP] MurgaLua Reference Tool - a little help?

mikshaw Wrote:
There is apparently an issue in Windows with the path to the script. I've been told that it can't be run from just any arbitrary location. It must be run from within the program directory, which is not my idea of good design. This is my main concern for Windows at the moment, but I do want to thoroughly go through everything.
There is also the matter of a few half-completed and half-broken scripts that I will either remove or try to fix, but I'm undecided.

Isn't this something you already fixed for alpha2? I tried it today with alpha2 and it works (at least for me).

mikshaw Wrote:

JohnMurga Wrote:
it is something I'd really like to include in a future release (in some form)

I would assume "in some form" is the key phrase. This package is much larger than I ever expected it to be, mainly because I hadn't originally planned to include images or documentation. I'm not sure it would be appropriate to "include" it as-is with murgaLua, since it would cause a sharp growth spurt to the ML download size.

As long as John has no bandwidth problem with his page, I don't think that a few 100kB matter. If that is really an issue, it would make more sense to break up the current murgaLua package in source and binary packages.

Juergen

12-14-2007 01:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
[WIP] MurgaLua Reference Tool - mikshaw - 07-10-2007, 05:00 PM
RE: [WIP] MurgaLua Reference Tool - a little help? - Juergen - 12-14-2007 01:10 AM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites